Why choose Valley Chain & Gear Inc.?
The answer is simple. We know that you have many options for distribution needs. We are completely committed to providing you with exceptional service, greater value, and industry expertise, all delivered rapidly. We stock over 10,000 popular products to meet a wide range of applications such as: industrial machines, automation equipment, robots, tooling, work or personal vehicle, and all manners of precision-engineered equipment. On the rare chance we don't have your part in stock we can assist you in finding a compatible part, and can bring what is required to complete your needs into our warehouse in 24 hours or less. We offer a variety of value-added services to distinguish ourselves from a crowded marketplace and encourage you to look at our services page for more detail. We are totally committed to our customers and the success of their projects. -Sincerely, Valley Chain & Gear Team.
Advanced Controls, Inc, Allied-Locke Industries, AMI Bearings, Ammeraal-Beltech, All-Flo, Apco Valve & Primer, Apollo Ball Valves, Armstrong, Baldor, Bando, Banner Electronics, Bearings Limited, Beltservice Corporation, Bestorq, Boston Gear, Brecoflex Company, Brewton Iron Works, Carlisle Transportation Products, Carter Bearings, Century, Craft Bearing, CRC Industries, Climax Metal Products Company, Cone Drive, Daido Corporation of America, Dezurik Valves, Diamond Chain, Dichtomatik, Dimplex Chillers, Dixon Valve & Coupling, Durst Power Transmission, Foot e-Jones, Gates-Mectrol Corp, General Bearing, G&G Manufacturing Co., Grove Gear, Grundfos, Hitachi, HKK Chain, Hoffman Enclosures, Hub City Inc, Hyatt, Huskey Specialty Lubricants, IKO Bearing, Integra Enclosures, IPTCI, Jason Industrial, Keystone Manufacturing, Keystone Valves, Kilian Manufacturing, Koyo, Kuriyama, KWS Manufacturing Company, Leeson, Legris Company, Lincoln Motors, Linn Gear, Luff Industries, Lumsden Corporation, Little Giant, Marathon, Maska, Mitsuboshi Belting, Nippon Bearing, Nord Gear, Optibelt, Oriental Motors, Permatex, Power Plastics, Ralphs-Pugh Inc., Red Valve Co., Silverthin, SKF Seals, Smalley, Smith Bearing, SnapIdle, Sta-Lube, Sterling Electric, Sumitomo, T.B. Woods, Turck, UNI Chain, US Tsubaki, Warner Electric, Wika Instrument Corp, WJB Bearing, W.M. Berg, World Wide Electric Corp, Yaskawa.
***We are adding new manufacturers and expanding our capabilities regularly. Please check back frequently. If you don't see what you need, please reach out to us. We will do our best to source your parts and can even warehouse your inventory for a specific application. Our team can release parts for delivery according to your schedule.
Types of Products We Offer
- Accessories: Shafting, Keystock, Lubricants & Aerosol Sprays. Lube Equipment, Hex Key Sets. Shaft Collars, U-Joints and Retaining Rings.
- Bearings: Ball Bearings, (Angular Contact Ball Bearings, Ball Thrust Bearings and Washers, Radial and Deep Groove Ball Bearing, Self-Aligning, Square and Hex-Bore and Thin-Section) , Cam Follower, Yoke Roller, Linear Bearings, Mounted Bearings, Plain and Sleeve Bearings, Rod Ends, Spherical Plain Bearings, Roller Bearings (Combination Bearings, Crossed Roller Bearings, Cylindrical Roller, Needle Roller, Roller Thrust, Spherical Roller, Tapered Roller), Thrust Bearings.
- Belts: Single and Multi-Banded V-Belts, Timing Belts, Flat Belts, Conveyor Belting, Stainless Steel Belting, and Rubber Skirting. Custom and Made-to-Order Belts.
- Chains: Roller Chain, Multi-Strand Roller Chain, Heavy Series Roller Chain, Double Pitch Roller Chain, Lube-free Roller Chain, Miniature Roller Chain, Stainless Steel Chain, Anti-Corrosive Chain, Heat Resistant Chain, Leaf Chain, Rollerless Chain, Wrench Chain, Laminated Block Chain, Agriculture Chain, Attachment Chain, Conveyor Series Chain, Hollow Pin Chain, Curved Attachment Chain, Plastic Sleeve Chain, Cross-rod Conveyor Chain, Live Tubular Roller Chain and Made-to-Order Specialty Chain.
- Couplings: Jaw, Dura-Flex & Sure-Flex Couplings. Buna, Neoprene, Urethane, Hytrel Spiders & Elements.
- Gearboxes: Inline, Shaft Mounted, Right-Angle, Right-Angle Helical Worm, Right-Angle Helical-Bevel, Helical In-Line, Gearmotor, Parallel Shaft and Cyclo Bevel Buddybox.
- Gears: Spur, bevel, and helical.
- Motors: AC and DC Electric Motors, Variable Speed Reducers, Adjustable Motor Bases & Mounting Rails.
- Bushings, Pulleys & Sheaves: Variable Speed, Adjustable and Fixed Bore. QD and Taper-Lock Bushings.
- Seals: Inch and Metric Oil Grease seals. Buna and Silicone O-Rings.
- Tubing & Shafting: Cold Rolled Steel, Square Tubing, Square Shafting, Rectangular Tubing, Rectangular Shafting, PTO Torque Tubing, Hexagon Shafting, 1020 Round Repair Tubing, 1018 Round Shaft, 1144 Stressproof Round Shaft, 303 Stainless Steel Round Shaft and Precision Cut Keyed.
- Sprockets: Standard, Heavy, Double-Pitch, Corrosion Resistant and British Standard Chain. Roller Chain, Type A and B Sprockets, Weldasprocket, Taper-Lock, Multiple Strand.
Download Our Complete Line Card:
COMING SOON! Our new line card is under construction and we will have it to our customers soon. Thank you for your patience. In the meantime please call, email, or stop in.
Baldor Electric, Quality Policy & Quality Statement
Quality begins and ends with each person at Baldor. We will continually improve quality to provide our customers better value (as determined by our customers) than any of our competitors. Customer satisfaction demands us to assure that overall quality, and reliability continually improves. Each employee is personally responsible and is required to take ownership of his or her work, job, or service provided.
Our quality objective is to support our goals and our quality system in meeting the requirements of customers by delivering defect-free products and services to them on-time. To do this we must accept ownership of our work and participate in activities to continuously improve value.
SKF Bearing, Our Company
SKF has been a leading global technology provider since 1907. Our fundamental strength is the ability to continuously develop new technologies – then use them to create products that offer competitive advantages to our customers. We achieve this by combining hands-on experience in over 40 industries with our knowledge across the SKF technology platforms: bearings and units, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Our success is based on this knowledge, our people, and our commitment to SKF Care principles.
The focus of SKF’s technology development today is to reduce the environmental impact of an asset during its lifecycle, both in our own and our customers’ operations. The SKF BeyondZero product portfolio is the latest example of what SKF has to offer in this area.
Sumitomo Machinery Corporation of America, Company Overview
Sumitomo Machinery Corporation of America (SMA) is a subsidiary of Sumitomo Heavy Industries (SHI), one of the largest manufacturers of machinery in Japan, and the global leader in power transmission knowledge and innovation. The unmatched strength of our companies in terms of product breadth, application experience and global presence clearly establishes Sumitomo as the premier power transmission and control solution provider.
Sumitomo Drive Technologies brings the products and service expertise of three companies together as one to provide engineered solutions to our industrial power transmission customers.
With installations worldwide, our products are the preferred choice by many of the largest and most recognized global companies. We understand your drive requirements, and through the synergies of our three organizations, we are confident we can provide you with the best solutions available today.